Friday, December 17, 2010

Northern Star of Mt Fuji

Almost forgot to post my photo for the day. As with all the previous photos, most of the involve Mt. Fuji. Probably this will be the last Mt. Fuji picture for this month because it's really getting stale. So, I will try to dig up more pictures from other places and see if my post processing skills have improved.

This shot had to be taken because I saw the cute ducks in the area. I could get near because it was very muddy. I sank when I tried to come closer. Also, the Sun was aligned with the mountain making me think the it's the northern star guiding the wise men towards the mountain. (LOL) Also, the sun rays bursting from the clouds made the shot a lot more interesting.

Checkout my HDR Workflow to learn how I make my images
HDR Workflow

Follow me on
「Twitter」「blogspot」

The Northern Star.. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...