Friday, December 3, 2010

Smooth Flow

This picture started as color but ended up in black and white when I couldn't balance the colors I wanted to see. I normally don't do black and white because I want to see colorful and vibrant images. However, when things don't go as planned in post processing, I try to salvage the picture by turning it to black and white. Don't get me wrong, a lot of picture are beautifully executed through b/w. I am just not that good with b/w yet to understand if a scene would look better that way.

This was shot near the Ryuzu Falls in Nikko. We were not able to reach the falls because the sun was coming down fast and we have no lights to guide us in the forest trail. We had to exit the trail soon and this was the best I could do.

Smooth  Flow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...