Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A Taste of Akita

It has been a while since I've posted here in blogspot. I'm really confused on how to build a blog. I bought a wordpress bundle but I'm not sure how to use it. Do I still need to install the wordpress platform in my PC? Or is it just OK to modify the site online? The hell, do I need pay for hosting? What about the 8GB space given to me when I bought the bundle? Is that considered hosting?

I'm more f****** confused than ever. And I need help with all this mumbo jumbo blogging thingy. I think I don't have time to sort everything out so maybe I'll lean towards refund so I can rethink and do more proper research before venturing again to this costly business.

Anyways, here is a shot I took in Hachimantai in Akita Prefecture. It is the area near the Goshogake Onsen where the colors are unbelievable. I've never experienced anything like this in my enter life (partly because I came from the Philippines).

Colorful Akita

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...