Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Lonely Hut

Visited Coron, Palawan while I was on my 2 week vacation in the Philippines. There is so much hype about this place that I had no choice but to check it out. I've been to Puerto Princesa in Palawan and I have to say the beauty of Coron can easily match those of Puerto Princesa. Indeed this is one of the most beautiful places in the country. Almost any direction you take entails an awesome scenery of sea and mountains. Even with a bad weather (as seen in the picture), rarely it will spoil your trip to this beautiful paradise.

This shot was taken from Mt. Tapyas which roughly requires 786 steps to get to the peak. Though it is not the tallest mountain in the area, it still provides a magnificent 360 degree view of the town below. Initially, I was waiting for the sun to come down. But because of the cloudy weather (it was actually raining hard in different parts of the country) I decided to go down and visit the other sites of the town rather than to get disappointed.

The Lonely Hut

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...